- Use a conversational tone
- Start with your key point
- Avoid profanities, acronyms, bragging and kvetching
- Exercise caution with humor
- Be 30% nicer than you are off line
- Adapt your tone to the platform
In the middle of World War II, 2,700 Women Marines (average age 22) served in Headquarters Battalion at Henderson Hall in Arlington, Virgi...
"Bob, I am really glad you resumed these posts. I read every one, and I appreciate their brevity and single-minded focus."
Gary L. Slack
Chief Experience Officer
Slack and Company
ANA B-to-B Hall of Fame
3625 Upton Street, NW•Washington, DC 20008•202.641.5131•